The company of today is focused on the technology of tomorrow. Continuous innovation is essential if organizations want to take full advantage of casino games real money no deposit opportunities, making it crucial for companies to become more efficient and creative in how they develop, source, and use technology.
Visit casino games real money no deposit Plus for our latest legal updates covering Data & Technology developments across the globe
We are ranked Band 2 in Data Protection and Band 1 in Outsourcing and TMT for 15 consecutive years (2008-2022) by Chambers in Global.
- Chambers Asia Pacific: Band 1, TMT - Asia Pacific Region, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam (2022)
- Chambers UK: Information Technology, Outsourcing, Telecommunications (2022)
In Data Protection:
- In its 2022 editorial, Chambers Global notes "casino games real money no deposit McKenzie's international data security practice forms a core part of the law firm's offering in key hubs across the globe. The firm has dedicated teams situated across Europe, North America and Asia. Its areas of focus include: GDPR and CCPA compliance as well as cross-border data transfers; and cybersecurity concerns including incident response and data breach matters.
- "casino games real money no deposit McKenzie is an outstanding firm," notes one client, who further praises the lawyers' "exceptional capability" and notes: "Their strengths include an ability to mobilise globally and pull expertise around the world when needed."
- Another client remarks: "They are such supreme experts in their respective fields, and we always have the utmost confidence in the advice they provide."
In Outsourcing and Technology:
- Chambers reports "casino games real money no deposit McKenzie has strong technology and outsourcing practices throughout the USA and the UK as well as Europe and Asia. The law firm offers: expertise assisting service providers and consumers from a variety of sectors, such as healthcare, advertising, financial services and insurance; market-leading representation on the technology aspects of outsourcing, such as cloud computing, AI and data protection; and considerable experience handling a range of outsourcing matters including risk management, contract structuring and regulatory compliance.
- A client states: "They were excellent, extremely pragmatic and very knowledgeable. I couldn't have done the deal without them." Another commentator reports: "They have built a deep knowledge of our business, which is very helpful. We don't have to keep reminding them of how we work, so our relationship is quite seamless."
Tier 1 (Asia Pacific): Media and Entertainment - Australia; Data Protection - China; TMT - Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam (2022)
Tier 1 (Latin America): TMT - Argentina, Peru (2022)
Tier 1 (UK): TMT; IT and Telecoms - London (2022)
Global Data Review GDR 100
Global Elite Firm (top 25 data law firms in the world) (2022)
IAOP Global Outsourcing 100
Top Outsourcing Advisor (2022)
US and Best Lawyers: Best Law Firms
Tier 1: Information Technology Law; Technology Law - Chicago (2022)
Tier 1: Technology Law - National (2022)
How We Can Help
Visit our online portal reporting on global developments in data protection, data security, information management and much more.
Visit the Global TMT Hub to access a wealth of insights, including the TMT Talk podcasts and Tech Talk global webinar series.
Pamela T. ChurchPartner
- New York
Isabella F. C. LiuPartner
- Hong Kong
Juan Pablo Concha DelgadoPartner
Ben AllgrovePartner and Chief Innovation Officer
- Palo Alto
Francesca Rubina GaudinoPartner
Dr. Holger Lutz LL.M.Partner
Dr. Michaela Nebel (geb. Weigl)Partner
- Hong Kong
Prof. Dr. Michael Schmidl LL.M. Eur.Partner
- New York